Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchanges To List Altcoins
A crypto exchange or a crypto currency digital exchange or a digital currency exchange commonly abbreviated as DCE is a platform where customers trade cryptocurrencies or digital assets for other assets. These assets are conventional fiat money or any other type of digital currencies.
The top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges are generally rated on the basis of their trading volume and the types of cryptocurrencies and fiat supported by the same. This write up is dedicated to the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges to list your Altcoins.
- Binance: The Binance has a net trading volume of $1,120,289,189 USD. This platform is popular owing to its low transactional fees which is .1% Standard Trading Fee. It supports over 130 different cryptocurrencies with a very user friendly transactional user interface. The easy registration process makes it one of the most user friendly platforms for the users. It is located in Malta founded in the year 2017.
- Coinbase: It is among the most well known and popularized cryptocurrency exchange in the world. There are millions of users participating in this platform and it enjoys global patronage from renowned and trusted investors. The same was founded in the year 2012. It is based in San Francisco. Presently, it has a trading volume worth $157,098,572 USD.
- Paybito: The Paybito is one of the most Altcoin friendly crypto exchanges offering a secured trading environment to the participants. The market cap value of Paybito stands at $29,623,197 USD. The company operates out of Malta, US. The exchange is marked with high end cyber-security measures which are marked by Hot/Cold multisignature wallet, penetration testing, Infra inaccessible to public (VPC), Web/APP/DB layer separation, Service layer validations, DDoS mitigation, Firewall, 2FA, IP tracking, GEO Fencing. It is set to add 10 additional altcoins in the upcoming sector. The Paybito exchange crossed the 1 million trading bar long back in the middle of the year 2018. The platform also witnessed a surge of 1500% and 10,000% respectively in Bitcoin and Ethereum trading. This was indeed an appreciable achievement in terms of superstar cryptocurrency trading.
- Bitmex: Bitmex has a trading volume capacity of $2,075,687,107 USD. The company was founded by a team of economic experts, web developers and high frequency traders. This exchange does not allow any kind of discrepancies associated with fund liquidity. The company is located in Honk Kong and has extensions in Bermuda as well.
- Bittrex: It is famous for its secured and easy to use US based exchange. It allows the traders to trade more than 190 cryptocurrencies. It charges the users a standard service fee at .25%. The total trading volume of Bittrex stands at $12,518,108 USD. The company based in Seattle, USA.
- Poloniex: The company operates out of the United States and offers more than 100 cryptocurrencies to be traded within the trading periphery. It is an Altcoin friendly platform which allows the users to trade within a very secure and user friendly interface.
- KuCoin: This is a great cryptocurrency exchange platform with a market cap of $119,357,262 USD. The fee structure of KuCoin is comparatively much lower than the standard rates set by other crypto currencies. It is a very reliable platform which allows very easy trading and transacting of the concerned cryptocurrencies.
- Huobi: The present market cap value of Huboi Token is $973,417,012 USD. This Altcoin friendly crypto exchange offers a robust transacting platform. The crypto exchange originates from China. It also offers round the clock customer support. It possesses advanced cryptocurrency trading capabilities.
- Kraken: This is a very well known platform with a large Fiat currency portfolio like Pound, USD, Yen, Euro and more. The company was founded by Jesse Powell in the year 2011. It supports a total of over 17 cryptocurrencies. The transacting fee is between 0% to .26%.
- Bitstamp: This Slovenian launched company in the year 2011 has a present market capitalization of $77,940,446 USD. While we talk about the transacting fees, we can say that the withdrawal rates for international transactions are .09% and .05% fee for international wire transfers.
Factors which make the crypto exchanges a much sought after platform:
The standard cryptocurrency exchange platforms with robust features and functionalities are a touch above the contemporary digital exchanges available in the market. Modern exchanges accommodate multiple currencies and fiat. This naturally implies that the exchange users would be able to exchange multiple assets through these secured digital exchanges. The exchange offers extremely strict cyber security and performance metrics which in turn make it an ideal platform for trading in cryptos:
- Web/APP/DB layer separation
- Service layer validations
- DDoS mitigation
- IP tracking
- GEO Fencing
- Hot/Cold multi-signature wallet
- Penetration testing
- Infra inaccessible to public (VPC)
Additional trading features of offered by some exchanges around the world :
- Complete hassle free platform to ensure the smooth transactions of crypto assets.
- The security measures within the exchange periphery is extremely strong
- The mobile interface is another extension of the local crypto exchange which allows the users to trade while they are on the move.