How To Choose A Good White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Provider?
Properties to look for in a Good Crypto Exchange Software:
Given that the cryptocurrency market is relatively unpredictable, a percentage of people still have reservations about it. So, it should be understood that trading cryptocurrencies has risks involved. This, however, has not stopped the growth of the crypto space and the demand for cryptocurrency exchange software. Cryptocurrency exchanges are web services that demand performance, stability, security and a number of complex operations. Creating one from scratch, therefore, is a time consuming and arduous task, making the option to purchase a white label cryptocurrency exchange a good one.
What do you need to know when choosing a trading software for cryptocurrency?
The following are the fundamental traits that should be looked for in a cryptocurrency exchange software:
- Company Registration — The legal registration and the bank account registration of your cryptocurrency exchange should be verifiable.
- Members — The KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) protocols should be strong. The users of the cryptocurrency exchange software are its members, and the more the members are, the faster the exchange will grow.
- KYC is especially important because user identification is crucial to a crypto exchange. Generally the verification process has two key stages — verification of the identity and verification of the address. These can be provided from a passport, ID or driver’s license.
- Components — A good cryptocurrency exchange software for P2P exchange consists of the following components without which the new exchange cannot survive:
a. Trading engine.
b. Secure and private system for administrators, moderators, and owners.
c. Graphical user interface.
e. Cryptocurrency wallets.
Top 5 WHITE LABEL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE
There are innumerable sellers of white label cryptocurrency exchange software and this has its upside as well as down side. The large number of cryptocurrency exchange software providers has facilitated an ecosystem of cooperation among companies wherein each company can focus on their specialization (production and launch). Such a division of responsibilities optimizes processes and generates more profit.
The downside of the proliferation of cryptocurrency exchange software providers is that it makes it choose the reliable ones in a sea of many. In my opinion, the following are a few of the most popular white label crypto exchange providers in the market right now:
- HashCash Consultants
The California-based software products company is an expert in blockchain and has presence in multiple nations. Their cryptocurreny exchange product is a multi-currency SegWit platform that supports high-frequency trading, multi-signatures and flexible configuration of currency pairs.
- Supports KYC / AML procedure, including checking the location of users.
- 3-point architecture and database encryption.
- 2 Integration with other exchanges through Crypto Liquidity.
- iOS, Android support.
AlphaPoint is a financial and technology company that has collaborated with Microsoft, Red Hat, Coin Center, Hyperledger, and Intel. It has won several accolades, and continues help businesses implement its blockchain strategy.
- Easy connection to KYC / AML, ETL, reports and other services.
- Capacity — 1,000,000 transactions per second.
- Integrates with banking, payment and payment gateways, as well as with 200+ national currencies.
- Advanced risk control.
UpTrader develops software of different degrees of complexity that are implemented in the financial sector. The company has created over 30 ready-made software products, and this includes a white label for cryptocurrency exchanges.
- A wide range of trading instruments — popular and rare currency pairs, futures, CFD stocks, indices, metals.
- Ability to run binary options.
- A-Book and B-book business models.
- Access to МТ4.
A large enough company with 200 employees and 10 years of software development experience. It focuses on development in the blockchain field — from creating tokens and launching ICO to implementing white label solutions for exchange and over-the-counter cryptocurrency trading on platform.
- Support for margin trading, lending and SIP module.
- Ability to choose between a decentralized and centralized exchanger.
- Integration with email, SMS and Google Authenticator.
- Restriction on withdrawals, limit on the amount of deposit / withdrawal.
- Basic and Advanced KYC module with customizable by country.
- KYC wise Limits — restriction on withdrawals, restriction on the amount of deposit / withdrawal.
5. Shift Markets
The company has been on the market for 40 years. Engaged in a variety of projects, including the blockchain and the white label for cryptocurrency exchange. The Shift Markets solution is focused primarily on newcomers to trading: an intuitive interface, simple order forms, similarity to traditional trading platforms.
- multicurrency trading;
- order and risk management systems;
- secure and flexible wallet infrastructure;
- two-factor authentication.